Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SM30 issue

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I have a Ztable with 2 key fields and now I added SPRAS and wanted to maitain French in SM30 but I am not able to find the Language key there to maintain. Please help me with this.

Thanks and Regards,

Srik

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Change the table maintainance generator.

for this go to se11 utilites->table maintainance generator -> click on change ->

and then one popup screen will appear then click on expert button -> after that another popup screen will appear -> select all the check box and enter and save it,

After this u will get the third field...

regards,

Santosh Thorat

11 REPLIES 11

Former Member
0 Kudos

After adding the new field, You have adjust table maintenance generator.

Regards

Sasi

0 Kudos

Hi sasi,

I have done that by going to SE14 but still its not getting displayed.

Regards,

Srik

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

give the name of the table.....then select the Radio Button of "Enter conditions"...then go for "maintain"....then one pop up will come.....choose the check box "Language Key".....press "Enter"...then give your desired language.....your problem will be solved...

Arunima

0 Kudos

Hi Arunima,

Before me adding the SPRAS already values are there and they were not maintained in any language.

now I want to maintain in FR. I tried the procedure which u said its asking for source and Target language but earlier no language is maintained so nothing is getting displayed there.

Regards,

Srik

0 Kudos

The earlier language is 'EN'....and in the target language put 'FR' from radio button....and press enter..

0 Kudos

Better delete the existing table maintenance generator and recreate again....

Regards

Sasi

0 Kudos

Just try to add some extra field (apart from spras) and try the same, whether all fields are displayed or not

Regards

Sasi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Change the table maintainance generator.

for this go to se11 utilites->table maintainance generator -> click on change ->

and then one popup screen will appear then click on expert button -> after that another popup screen will appear -> select all the check box and enter and save it,

After this u will get the third field...

regards,

Santosh Thorat

0 Kudos

Hi Santosh,

Thanks a lot this has solved my problem.

Regards,

Srik

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi...

After adding the field in the table.....

Go to Menu->Utilities-> Database Utility-->Activate and Adjust Database.

Then go to Table Maintenance genreator.....Edit or generate the table maintenence once again.

Again....Menu->Utilities-> Database Utility-->Activate and Adjust Database.

then...the SPRAS field will apppar in the maintenance screen and you can enter the language.

try this out.

Regards,

Anuja

0 Kudos

Hi Anuja,

I tried the procedure but still its not displaying.

Regards,

Srik