Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Show a second grid

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi everyone,

I have an ALV grid and button that creates Deliveries, after that has been done I want to show another grid on another screen with all the Delivery numbers created...can anyone help on how to do this??<

Thanks in advance

8 REPLIES 8

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can try with CALL SCREEN statement. Can check the below link for sample code for using the same.

http://sap.niraj.tripod.com/id64.html

Or else to display a secondary list when you click on one of the row items in an alv grid, the secondary list should also be an alv. Then check the link below for sample code for same.

http://www.sap-img.com/abap/display-secondary-list-using-alv-grid.htm

Former Member
0 Kudos

Im sorry but Im not quite sure of your example, Im creating my class from the class builder (trnasaction SE24)..

0 Kudos

Hi abaper,

check BCALV_GRID_05 report.., this will help u., when u execute this report and select one or more rows and click on details button it will open ALV grid for those records in another screen as a pop up.,

reply if u need some more clarifications.,

Thanks & Regards

Kiran

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I checked this example but what I am not sure is how to call the second screen instead of having a popup...

Thanx

0 Kudos

Hi abaper.,

In BCALV_GRID_05 report the screen is calling as popup becoz of CALL SCREEN 101 STARTING AT 10 5. statement.. instead of that u jus use CALL SCREEN 101.

Thanks & Regards

Kiran

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thnax Kiran.

But since Im writing my classes in SE24 and not from the ABAP Editor things are a bit different. I had to create a class for each grid but now i need to pass the internal table resulted from grid1 and pass it to grid2...would you know how to do this??

0 Kudos

Hi abaper.,

As like u create reference for local class., jus do the same for global class also.,, u create a reference for ur global class in ur report and do the same..

Thanks & Regards

Kiran

Former Member
0 Kudos

I found the solution, i had to put my table as a static instance.

Thanx