Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Short Dump while saving the changes in Quotation

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi abapers,

Please solve my Problem Actually Problem with the Quotation. I have created one SAP Script and attached to VA21. now when I save the Quotation it gets saved byut when I try to open the Quotation in VA22/Va23 first it gives me a short dump but next time it opens up without any short dump.

I get a Short Dump " LOAD_PROGRAM_LOST". Short Description is : "Program "ZZV1SOCONFIRM_INCLUDE" was modified during the run.".
this is just an include which I used it in my SAP Script. Can anybody suggest me what happened with the code.

Below is the Error Anaysis in ST22.

Error analysis
    While the program was running, the program "ZZV1SOCONFIRM_INCLUDE" had to be
     reloaded
    because a bottleneck pushed it out of the local
    program buffer. However, the database was found to contain an already
    changed program.

2 REPLIES 2

former_member191735
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

This error is due to your output. Check out your sap script and print program.

Also check out the output configuration or contact functional team about the output config but before contacting functional team make sure your script has no errors.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mike,

I think by the time you trigger the print out of quotation, Program active version might not be generated. you might have given the print before it gets the active version.

If you are still getting the dump, then it could be problem at output config.

Regards,

Satish