Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Short dump on Radiobuttons

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Friends,

Am facing an issue with a radiobutton on the selection screen.

We have a selection screen with 3 radiobuttons(all belonging to the same group). To execute the program, i have created 3 variants for this selection screen where each variant will have chosen one of the radiobuttons.

Now when I am trying to switch between variants on the selection screen itself(using the variant button), while choosing a different variant, the radiobutton which was active for the previous variant is not getting cleared.

Due to this there are two radio buttons which are with value 'X'. Now this is leading to a short dump saying "More than one radio button is active"- as already mentioned this is because the radiobutton for previous variant isn't getting cleared.

Please let me know if one of you have faced this issue and how this is to be handled.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Gayathri N.

p.s: I have not handled or modified the values of these radiobuttons from the selection-screen or selection-screen output events.

1 REPLY 1

gopi_narendra
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

make sure ur selection screen is liek this

selection-screen : begin of block B1 with frame title TEXT-001.

parameter : P_01 radiobutton group R1 user-command M1.

parameter : P_02 radiobutton group R1.

parameter : P_03 radiobutton group R1.

selection-screen : end of block B1.

Regards

- Gopi