Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Shipment Cost Document to Invoice Document

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

My Requirement is that I have Shipment Cost Document number and from that service acceptance is being created and from that Invoice Receipt . This is the Document flow. Now I have the Shipment Document number and i need to get the Total amount of the Invoice Receipt Number. Total amount is RBKP-RMWWR. and Shipment Number = TKNUM.

So basically i need the relation between the two. Please help and tell me if there is any function module for it.

2 REPLIES 2

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi abhishek,

have u got the solution to the above issue..

I am facing the same issue. If you got the solution for mapping shipment number to Invoice, pls let me know

Thanks in Advance.

ram

0 Kudos

Hi,

Fetch Purchase Order Document (EBELN) and Entry Sheet Number(LBLNI) from Table VFKP for Shipment cost Document. Then Fetch Material Document (BELNR) from EKBE where Purchasing Document is equal to the EBELN fetched before and based on the Entry Sheet Number(LBLNI) and BEWTP = Q. Then Fetch the Amount from table RBKP based on the invoice Document.