Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sending Data from R/3 to Java and Java to SAP

RKSK
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear All,

I am working on a scenario in which I have to send data from sap system to Non-SAP system (Java System).

Now one way is that I made a RFC in my SAP system and Java can call it using JCO adapter. But In this case I am not able to understand how to go another way,means how to capture data or messages from Java.

Secondly I have searched and found that IDOC can help me lot in this process ,I am new to IDOCS but through R & D , I have made the IDOC and done the following steps:-

1. Segment Creation (WE31)

2. IDOC Types (WE30)

3. Message Type (WE81)

4. Linking Message type and IDOC type (WE82)

5. Create Distribution Model (BD64)

Now I am struck on 5th step , I am not able to distribute model when I distribute it I get the following Error

Target system AII_00_800 RFC destination for synchronous communication (message type SYNCH)

Partner profile LS AII_00_800 SYNCH does not exist

Generate partner profile

or specify outbound partner profiles for message type SYNCH

Target system JAVASYS RFC destination for synchronous communication (message type SYNCH)

Partner profile LS JAVASYS SYNCH does not exist

Generate partner profile

or specify outbound partner profiles for message type SYNCH

JAVASYS is the logical system I created using SALE and ALL_00_800 is already there in LS.

I am not able to understand that my receiver system is NON SAP system so do I have to create logical system for it , and I have IDES system as sender system with only one client 800, what are all the configuration I have to do on SAP side.

I am also not able to understand where I will write my code to fetch data based on the input provided by NON SAP system as I will have to design IDOC for both Inbound and Outbound processes.

Kindly help me out, thanks in advance

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Kanagaraja_L
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Before Create Distribution model. You have to define your Sender and Receiver, As per your scenorio your are doing Syncronous process between SAP and JAVA so make sure the following.

1. Your Receiver system is JAVA, Have you Created RFC Destination. You have to give your RFC Name as a Receiver System

2. Create Partner in WE20, Here you have to Give partner Logical system, Outbound Parameter message type you have to give SYNCH.

3.Then you have to create Partner profile with

Sender - Check Table SYNCH and Get the Sender system name Like D01CLNT100(<Systemid<CLNT><CLIENT NUMBER>>)

RECEIVER - RFC NAME

Message type - ?

Check and Let me know if you have any clarification.

Kanagaraja L

3 REPLIES 3

Kanagaraja_L
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Before Create Distribution model. You have to define your Sender and Receiver, As per your scenorio your are doing Syncronous process between SAP and JAVA so make sure the following.

1. Your Receiver system is JAVA, Have you Created RFC Destination. You have to give your RFC Name as a Receiver System

2. Create Partner in WE20, Here you have to Give partner Logical system, Outbound Parameter message type you have to give SYNCH.

3.Then you have to create Partner profile with

Sender - Check Table SYNCH and Get the Sender system name Like D01CLNT100(<Systemid<CLNT><CLIENT NUMBER>>)

RECEIVER - RFC NAME

Message type - ?

Check and Let me know if you have any clarification.

Kanagaraja L

0 Kudos

Hi Kanagaraja L,

Thanks for you response.

No I haven't created Created RFC Destination , this RFC destination will be of my JAVA system ???.

I have tried creating the partner logical system in WE20 and dine the following steps:

1. Partner No. IDES800 Ides 800 System - Sender System

Partn.Type LS Logical system

2. The tab Post processing : permitted agent is filled with default parameters.

3. Then in the outbound parameter table control I have pressed the add record button and got a new screen in

which I have made the following entry :-

Partner No. IDES800 Ides 800 System - Sender System

Partn.Type LS Logical system

Partner Role LS Logical system

Message Type SYNCH ALE:Dummy Message Type for De

Message code

Message function

Under tab Outbound options :

Receiver Port = A000000008 (This I have selected from F4 help)

Basic type = SYNCHRON

Saved it with the above data.

Now I am not able to understand how to do the things you have mentioned in 3rd step in your reply.

What are all the things I have to do kindly tell , as I am very new to Idocs so don't have much knowledge.

Edited by: Rachit Khanna on Dec 7, 2009 1:49 PM

0 Kudos

this RFC destination will be of my JAVA system ???. - Yes. You have to Create RFC asTCP/IP connection and give the following parameter

Under Technical settings tab

Activation type - Registered server program and Program ID - <Your JCO destination name>

Gateway host and Gateway options

then Check your RFC

and

Now I am not able to understand how to do the things you have mentioned in 3rd step

In the outbound parameters, you have to add your Partner role as 'LS' , Message type - <if Delivery - DESADV>, and message variant then you have to add one more but message type is SYNCH no need to give other things part role and msg var.

and then double click the message type <DESADV> it will go to next screen then assign IDOC , port, message control variable

Kanagaraja L