Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

send mail as comma seperated file from abap

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

i need to send mail from my program...as a comma seperated file...can u help me out.

regards

shankar

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Jelena
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

See function module SO_NEW_DOCUMENT_ATT_SEND_API1, there is an example in the documentation. The example is for a .BMP file but you should be able to use the similar code for a text file (you might need to use object RAW). The content of comma-separated file must be in an internal table when you'll call this function module.

There are also lots of examples available all over the Internet, use search by FM name.

1 REPLY 1

Jelena
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

See function module SO_NEW_DOCUMENT_ATT_SEND_API1, there is an example in the documentation. The example is for a .BMP file but you should be able to use the similar code for a text file (you might need to use object RAW). The content of comma-separated file must be in an internal table when you'll call this function module.

There are also lots of examples available all over the Internet, use search by FM name.