Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Send an email to lotus notes through SAP

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I want to send a mail from SAP to the lotus notes.

What are the different methods available.

Can I do it without any middleware like (LEI) and Lotus Connector?

Thanks in Advance.

Regards

Satish.

Regards

Satish.

4 REPLIES 4

ramki_maley
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Satish,

Please see Thomas Jung's excellent weblogs mentioned below on this topic.

Sending E-Mail from ABAP - Version 610 and Higher - BCS Interface: /people/thomas.jung3/blog/2004/09/08/sending-e-mail-from-abap--version-610-and-higher--bcs-interface

Sending E-Mail from ABAP - Version 46D and Lower - API Interface: /people/thomas.jung3/blog/2004/09/07/sending-e-mail-from-abap--version-46d-and-lower--api-interface

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I am working on 4.7 and release 6.4.

The configuration settings in SCOT transaction has been done and all the pre requisite settings have been di=one.

But when I am trying send a short message it is giving an error.

The error that I am getting is

Internal error: SO_OBJECT_MIME_GET Exception: 2.

Please let me know how to go ahead and remove this error.

Thanks in advance.

Regards

Satish.

0 Kudos

Hi Satish,

I've taken a chance and typed in the phrase "Internal error: SO_OBJECT_MIME_GET Exception: 2" in SAP Notes search. Mind you, I was lucky - look at the <b>note 806169</b> at service.sap.com/notes.

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI All,

I am trying to write a program which will send mails to multiple recipients with the contents from a report.

The problem I am facing is with the declaration of the internal tables and than assigning the same to the function module that is created based on the inputs provided previously for sending mails.

Please let me know whether there is any specific way for declaring the internal table.

Thanks in advance.

Regards

Satish.