Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

select-option in module pool

Former Member
0 Kudos

In Tcode ks05 we want to add cost center with select options. but it is a module pool program. i have search fourm they guide me create subscreen. so please tell me how can be add convert cost center into select options in module pool program sapmkmaa.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

raymond_giuseppi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You can define a [selection Screens as a Subscreens|http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw70/helpdata/en/e7/deb237b9a9a968e10000009b38f8cf/frameset.htm].

You could also start at report RKAMKMAA and not transaction KS05 or FM K_CHANGEDOCUMENTS_SHOW to build your Z_KS05, put a break-point to check the parameters passed by KS05

Regards,

Raymond

8 REPLIES 8

raymond_giuseppi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You can define a [selection Screens as a Subscreens|http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw70/helpdata/en/e7/deb237b9a9a968e10000009b38f8cf/frameset.htm].

You could also start at report RKAMKMAA and not transaction KS05 or FM K_CHANGEDOCUMENTS_SHOW to build your Z_KS05, put a break-point to check the parameters passed by KS05

Regards,

Raymond

0 Kudos

No i am asking that ks05 is a standard module pool report. and is it possible to convert cost center in select option.i have copy the standard program but when try to change incopy program in include part of module pool it ask for access key. so is tahre another alternative

0 Kudos

Also copy your include to custom one, as I guess this one is has standard name. Then just do appropriate corrections in custom inlcude.

tamas_hoznek
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

SELECT-OPTIONS are not available in screen processing. They are for reporting purposes, not for dialog screens.

You'd have to modify the standard transaction if you want to do what you described.

An alternative is to write a report that utlizes the same logic KS05 has to retrieve the change documents for multiple cost centers. Then you can use SELECT-OPTIONS for the selection screen of your new report.

MarcinPciak
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Please refer [select-option-in-module-pool-screen|http://sample-code-abap.blogspot.com/2008/06/select-option-in-module-pool-screen.html]

Regards

Marcin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have no system in front of me. So no clue about how the standard program of your transaction looks !

Follow Marcin's link. That should help you.

In addition, you could try doing this.

Have two input output fields on the screen and use RANGES on them.

You cant edit any standard program. Copy them on to a new Z program and go ahead with the suggested changes.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi priyanka,

It seems you have copied the standard program but did not rename the includes into z-includes.After renaming it will not ask you for an access key.

-Bhumika

Former Member
0 Kudos

It's done.