Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Secondary Education Cess is not flowing into the export excise invoice

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts

I am faced with an issue with regards to the Export Excise Invoice created via J1IIN.

The Secondary Education Cess is not flowing into the export excise invoice.

I have checked the classify condition tabs field and the condition type has been correctly classified.

Can anyone help.

Regards

Shiv

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shiv,

First check whether the excise invoice type is export or not. When you go to J1IIN Click on Utilization tab and check which excise invoice type that the system is showing.

Check the OSS NOTES: 0001391485, 0001169742, 1014967.

Also go through th config settings related to export. Check in excise registration Liable for AT1 check box is marked or not and in excise defaults secondary edu cess condition types are there or not.

Let me know if have any doubts.

Regards,

S.Himavanth.

2 REPLIES 2

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shiv,

First check whether the excise invoice type is export or not. When you go to J1IIN Click on Utilization tab and check which excise invoice type that the system is showing.

Check the OSS NOTES: 0001391485, 0001169742, 1014967.

Also go through th config settings related to export. Check in excise registration Liable for AT1 check box is marked or not and in excise defaults secondary edu cess condition types are there or not.

Let me know if have any doubts.

Regards,

S.Himavanth.

0 Kudos

Hello Himavanth

Thanks for the reply

This issue got sorted by asking my ABAP colleague to apply the J_1I7_USEREXIT_DUTY_IN_EXPORT .   The field SUPPRESS_CALCULATION value was maintained as 'X'.

Thanks once again.

Regards

Shiv