Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SECATT issue - cannot set parameters

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I am having a problem creating a complete test script with SECATT transaction. I can record the transaction, in this case IE01, but then when I transfer the data and try to set the parameters, I get the following message at the bottom of the screen:

Screen Simulator: Wrong screen ID for simulator data. (with no other detail...)

I am following the exact same procedure as I did before (which worked all the way through) but within anoter organization.

Any Idea if there is a way to fix this ?

Thanks for your help.

9 REPLIES 9

Former Member
0 Kudos

What is the message number and ID of the error?

Rob

0 Kudos

Hi Rob,

There is no error message and when double-clicking on the message, nothing else is displayed.

There is just a white check mark in a green circle to the left of the message. I know this usually refers to a warning message but I cannot get anyfurther from that point.

0 Kudos

You could send it to OSS. The worst they will do is tell you that it's a consulting issue.

Rob

0 Kudos

I have no access to OSS but I will find someone to do a search on it and see if there is any fix.

Thanks

0 Kudos

I did and didn't find anything. I meant you should raise an OSS message.

Rob

0 Kudos

The message appeares to be TT 028. Do a where used list on the message. You will find just a few places where it is used. Put a break-point at each and execute the script. If it returns the error, you can see where and why it did so.

Rob

0 Kudos

Ok, thanks. But I'd sure like to know if anyone else has experienced this problem and if they were able to fix it somehow.

0 Kudos

If you'll search the forums and try Google, you'll see that a few others have seen this problem, but no solutions.

Rob

0 Kudos

I have tried to get the portion of the code associated with this message. Would we be able to have a clear desription (I am not that familiar with ABAP) as to what it refers to ?

DATA: BEGIN OF dname,

prog LIKE scrp_enq-prog,

dnum LIKE scrp_enq-dnum,

END OF dname.

data dref like line of locfields.

IF ( gen_list-gen_mpool <> gen_mpool

OR gen_list-gen_dynnr <> gen_dynnr )

AND

( gen_list-src_mpool <> gen_mpool

OR gen_list-src_dynnr <> gen_dynnr ).

MESSAGE e028 RAISING wrong_dynpro.

ENDIF.