Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Search help in FB60 field ACGL_ITEM-ZUONR

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi everyone!

I have created a search help for field ZUONR in transaction FB60. The values showed are from a Z table.

I want to know wheather is possible to show just the values from the account that the user write in the G7L acct field or not. How can I do that?

For example, in the next image, just the values for the 623000014 account would be shown.

Regards

6 REPLIES 6

raymond_giuseppi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Did you define ZUONR and HKONT as input parameters of the search help, in case it is not sufficient, you could try to explicitly describe the field assignment from ACGL_ITEM to your search help. You could also consider adding a module and some code in POV part of the dynpro logic. (in every case, this would be a modification of report or structure...)

0 Kudos

What do you mean with define the fields as input parameters?

0 Kudos

You wrote 'I have created a search help for field ZUONR' but you didn't notice that there are parameters in a seach-help definition, the checkboxes for IMP/EXP?

0 Kudos

Yes I did Raymond, but I got confused with your answer, you said "...input parameters..." and the check box is "import parameters", I thought "input parameter" could be another thing.

And that solution does not work by the way, I already tried.

0 Kudos

If the ddic definition of the displayed structure doesn't comply with the search help requirement, you have to go to POV and good old FM DYNP_VALUES_READ and DYNP_VALUES_UPDATE, wrapping a call of F4IF_FIELD_VALUE_REQUEST.

chaouki_akir
Contributor
0 Kudos

hola,

FB60 is a standard transaction and field ZUONR is part of a standard structure. What have you done to attach a specific search help to a standard field ? Can you show us this specific search help ?