Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Search help for internal order

former_member443015
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear all,

I have created some custom fields for Internal orders (table AUFK), I want to create a new search help which allow search by WBS, cost centre and custom fields. it means that in transaction KO03, search in the order field, a new search screen will be displayed and allow search by WBS, cost centre and custom fields.

I search from web and said that I can create a search help in SE11 and add to the table. I goto SE11 for table AUFK, I found that there is no search help for the field AUFNR.

Currently, there are some existing search screen in KO03 (e.g. search by controlling area/ process group, search by controlling area/ order type). is that my concept incorrect?

May I ask how to add a search screen for internal order?

Many that for your help.

Sunny

2 REPLIES 2

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

if there is search help in K003 then it should be available for maintenance in SE11

Please go through this blog which explains how to find search helps and how to maintain it.

https://blogs.sap.com/2014/06/19/search-help-in-tcode-se11/

raymond_giuseppi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Did you identify the search help defined in dynpro of KO02/03, press F1, it should be collective search help ORDE, so look in online documentation on how-to append your search help (or just navigate in SE11 menu, goto...)

Hint: Look into Customizing SPRO: Controlling, Internal Orders, Order Master Data, Selection and Collective Processing -> Create Search Help for Orders (which will navigate to search hepl ORDE, there menu Goto, Append Search Help...)