Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Search help and field table

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi fiends,

I need help on how to remove link of search help from a field in table.

I created a seach help and attached the search help to some of the fields in my Z table.

For some technical reason I decided to remove search help for one of the fields. So I delete the field in search help and activated again. But the problem is I can not remove the link of the search help from the field in table.

Can someone help me how I can remove search help from the field in the table. I have tried from the software interface but not successfull.

Thank

3 REPLIES 3

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Siamak,

Go to your table.

Select Entry help/check

Select ur field .

Click on Search help.

you will get the list of field assignment.  select it and delete it.

Regards,

Ramya R

former_member213851
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Siemak,

First try to delete the parameter assignment, and then try to delete.

If that doesnt work then it might be the case that you might have assigned that search help to some custom data element. So remove it from the data element/ domain and actual Search help should be deleted..

Regards,

Sachin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Siamak,

I think , in "Entry help/check" tab of table  you can put cursor on that field and press "search help"  icon.

which shows you list of search help attached to that field. You  can  delete respective search help attachment from that.

Still you have that issue then You can check whether at global level ( domain , data element) any search help attached. If yes then remove that.

Thanks

Santosh.