Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

screen exits for ie01

Former Member
0 Kudos

i want to add new tab in the t-code ie01 in the new tab i want to add some 10 fields in the tab , any one can help me......

regards,

Devika......

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Devika,

Here are steps to show additional field in the tab.

a) Create a new project in tcode cmod. Assign enhancement ITOB001.

b) Create any one of the subscreens 1000, 1001, 1002, 1003 or 1004 in the function group xtob. You can do that right from the cmod screen.

c) In the exit EXIT_SAPLITO0_001, you can specify which of the subscreens you would like to display. For eg. if you created your additional fields in the subscreen 1001, you make E_SUBSCREEN_NUMBER = '1001' in the user exit. However, this has to be conditional based on the equipment category etc ( depends on your requirement ) and also more importantly the tab which you clicked on.

( You identify the tab you clicked on by I_ACTIVE_FCODE parameter. )

d) Go to SPRO

Plant Maintenance and customer service > Master Data > Technical Objects > General Data > Set View Profiles for technical objects.

Here you go the particular View Profile and select the activity and layout views for that view profile.

e) Assign Screen 150 ( if you are dealing with the equipment ) to the specific tab you wish to display the custom fields.

f) Go to "Maintain equipment category" activity and assign view profile you edited to the particular equipment category.

g) You should now be able to see the new fields on the equipment master.

Hope this helps.

- Sekhar

Award points for helpful answers

9 REPLIES 9

ChandraMahajan
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

go thru below link,

<a href="http://wiki.ittoolbox.com/index.php/HOWTO:Implement_a_screen_exit_to_a_standard_SAP_transaction">How to implement screen exit to standard SAP Tcode</a>

Hope this will help u.

Regards,

Chandra

(Award points if helpful)

Former Member
0 Kudos

i have created saprate sub screen ,now i dont know how to link my tab with t-code ie01....i know which exit to use but i found two exit

1) EXIT_SAPLITO0_001

2) EXIT_SAPLITO0_002

can any one help me please , it urgent...

Regards

devika....

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI

CHECK THE FOLLOWING EXITS

IEQM0001 EXIT_SAPLIEL2_002

IEQM0002 EXIT_SAPLIEL2_001

IEQM0003 EXIT_SAPMIEQ0_001

IEQM0004 EXIT_SAPLIPW0_001

IEQM0005 EXIT_SAPLIPW0_002

IEQM0006 EXIT_SAPLIPW0_003

IEQM0007 EXIT_SAPMIEQ0_002

reward if useful

regards

Anji

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Devika,

For this T.code available exits and badi are :

Enhancement/ Business Add-in Description

Enhancement

IEQM0001 Add. checks for equip. installation at functional locations

IEQM0002 Additional checks for definition of equipment hierarchies

IEQM0003 Additional checks before equipment update

IEQM0004 Object is allowed for contract partner (Order->MaintCont.)

IEQM0005 Object allowed for SD contract (MaintContract->MaintCont.)

IEQM0006 Object allowed for SD contract (Maintain maintenance cont.)

IEQM0007 Check/change manufacturer field in equipment master

Business Add-in

EQUI_SERLV_CHECK External Inspections for MARA_SERLV

EQUI_SCR_CC Implementable Subscreen for Equipment for CCM

EQUI_SCR_06 Implementable Subscreen for Equipment No. 06

EQUI_SCR_05 Implementable Subscreen for Equipment No. 05

EQUI_SCR_04 Implementable Subscreen for Equipment No. 04

EQUI_SCR_03 Implementable Subscreen for Equipment No.

EQUI_SCR_02 Implementable Subscreen for Equipment No. 02

EQUI_SCR_01 Implementable Subscreen for Equipment No. 01

o.of Exits: 7

o.of BADis: 8

U can check which exit is suitable for ur requirement. Activete exits and put breakpoint inthat and execute it.

************Rewards some points .

Rgds,

P.Naganjana Reddy

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi..

it is a screen exit i want to add a new tab to existing tab so i created seprate subscreen i want to link this in to ie01 its totally a screen exit so kindly any one help me please how to add my subscreen with ie01, the exist which mentioned above is funtion exit so please any help me how to proceed .

Regards,

Devika.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Devika,

Here are steps to show additional field in the tab.

a) Create a new project in tcode cmod. Assign enhancement ITOB001.

b) Create any one of the subscreens 1000, 1001, 1002, 1003 or 1004 in the function group xtob. You can do that right from the cmod screen.

c) In the exit EXIT_SAPLITO0_001, you can specify which of the subscreens you would like to display. For eg. if you created your additional fields in the subscreen 1001, you make E_SUBSCREEN_NUMBER = '1001' in the user exit. However, this has to be conditional based on the equipment category etc ( depends on your requirement ) and also more importantly the tab which you clicked on.

( You identify the tab you clicked on by I_ACTIVE_FCODE parameter. )

d) Go to SPRO

Plant Maintenance and customer service > Master Data > Technical Objects > General Data > Set View Profiles for technical objects.

Here you go the particular View Profile and select the activity and layout views for that view profile.

e) Assign Screen 150 ( if you are dealing with the equipment ) to the specific tab you wish to display the custom fields.

f) Go to "Maintain equipment category" activity and assign view profile you edited to the particular equipment category.

g) You should now be able to see the new fields on the equipment master.

Hope this helps.

- Sekhar

Award points for helpful answers

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi ..

i got the new tab where i want to add the fields i created some fields on that tab

but its not updating the database table equi where i added some fields by using append structure..please help me...

regards,

devika g

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Devika,

I have the same requirements to add the new fields in the new tab in IE01.

Would please let me know the steps how can I do that? Thanks.

Regards,

Nattawat

0 Kudos

add fields to a structure, then APPEND structure to the table.