Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Screen Exit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I want to add some extra fields in for the transaction ME51N. For that i have found out the enhancement 'MEREQ001' in which screen exit is there.

Now i have created the desired sub-screen 'SAPLXM02' with sreen number '0111' in which my desired field exits.

Can anybody plz tell me what should be the coding required in the PAI to update those fields into standard table EBAN & EKKO ....

Plz suggest...Its very much important

Thanks in advanced...

Sangram

3 REPLIES 3

meikandan_krishnan2
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi ,

Please check the suitable Function exit ( module ) for that screen exit and write your coding .

Regards

Meikandan.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

First put a Break point in the PAI and look at thoe tables in the Debugging whether these Table are having any values, if the tables are having the values then simply move the new fields to this table,

If these tables are not having the values, then catch the Key fields then update the table with the new fields in tose tables

Regards

Sudheer

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

<b>Note 408017

- MERQ001: Implementation sample code</b>

Reason and Prerequisites

You use user exit MEREQ001.

Solution

SAP provides sample code for a simple example with this note.This example only shows the general procedure for programming SAP enhancement MEREQ001.

The sample source code comprises the display and change of a field value.In order to use this sample source code, you must create a project for SAP enhancement MEREQ001.

Create Include table CI_EBANDB.You must enter ZFLAG as a component and FLAG as a component type.Save and activate the Include table.

Create subscreen 0111. Create a checkbox on the screen and specify EBAN-ZFLAG as a name.You must enter any text which is supposed to be displayed.

The following assignments apply to the sample source code:

EXIT_SAPLMEREQ_001 : LXM02F01 -> ZXM02U01

EXIT_SAPLMEREQ_003 : LXM02F03 -> ZXM02U03

Insert the sample source code accordingly.

Create the following data in the corresponding top-include:

tables: eban.

data: *eban type eban,

gf_aktyp type aktyp.

You must use the status module of the subscreen for the field selection control.Analyze the activity category which has been saved in field gf_aktyp.Example:

MODULE STATUS_0111 OUTPUT.

loop at screen.

if gf_aktyp eq 'A'.

screen-input = 0.

else.

SCREEN-input = 1.

endif.

MODIFY SCREEN.

endloop.

ENDMODULE. " STATUS_0111 OUTPUT

Regards,

Aby Jacob