Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

screen change in table maintenance genarator

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi i had created a view and has generated a maintenance genrator for that ,is there any way that i can change the screen like in

environment->modifications->events i had added some buttons to the screen similary i need to change the screen fields or i have to directly go to screens and change those.please let me know.thanks alot.

3 REPLIES 3

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can change the screen and code to handle the fields as well.

George

Former Member
0 Kudos

You can change the code and screens of the tale maintenance generator . But it will be lost when the table maintenance generator is regenereted (in case if there is change in table structure or for another reasons) .

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Yes, you can change the generated screens of the Table Maintainence Generator. But you cannot change the existing INCLUDE Programs as they will be only in the READ ONLY mode. So, you need to create your own include program. Another thing is that you have to take care of backing up the user code as any change later in the TMG and modification and generation of Screens will result in loss of your changes.

Hope this helps.

Thanks,

Samantak.