Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SCOT 802 , as recipient unknown Error

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I use SAP to send mail for our customer. But now there are some error occurs . The message number is 802 and text as follows.... No delivery to email, as recipient unknown

Any help, many thanks.

4 REPLIES 4

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

This error will generally pop up when you try to send email to external email accounts like yahoo or hotmail. It is something which has to do with the SAP connect configuration. If you try sending the same to a outlook address it might work. You can try contacting the BASIS team to help you out setting for external domains in SCOT. This generally has nothing to do with ABAP. If the e-mail has reached SOST, that means there is no problem code wise. Its just the configuration settings which has to be taken care of.

Regards,

Vikranth

0 Kudos

OK.Thanks for you answer. I know the code is ok for we have use it for some months , but after the serve been transfer, it doesn't work .

Now I'd like to known how do configure the service to solve the problem..

0 Kudos

Thats something which the BASIS team has to fix. Am afraid you wont get relevant answers for basis related configurations in a ABAP forum. Else you could try searching SAP adminstrator related forums where you might get an answer related to setting of SCOT configurations

Former Member
0 Kudos

the basis team has been helped to solved the problem.