Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SCASE: Subcomp. PS_SUB_DISPOSITION

weltspion
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi SAPiens,

for transaction SCASE (Folder Management/Case Management) I would like to make use of dispositions. I found the sub-component PS_SUB_DISPOSITION, but don't know how to get it working.

After configuration I see the button for the subcomponent, but all I get is an empty screen (obviously BSP). Is anybody around here, who has a little more information about the disposition function within Case Management?

I also tried to add the function PS_SELECT_MAIN_DOCUMENT, as I found some information about that in conjunction with dispositions on a russian web forum - google translate did a pretty good job - but didn't helped so much.

Any help is appreciated...

Kind regards

Torsten

3 REPLIES 3

Former Member
0 Kudos

Is this an ABAP question??

Rob

weltspion
Participant
0 Kudos

Yes, of course. There is unfortunately no separate section for SAP Folders Management.

Pragya_Pande
Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Torsten,

Disposition is best used in SCASEPS. It is not a BSP but a pdf. What is the requirement you wish to satisfy? Disposition is based on Circular & Process route. You can see if process route in case can suffice or else you can create a SP for circular in S_CMG_AREA(circulars are delivered for for record area) & then create circulars.

Alternaitvely, you can see if creating a disposition service provider in S_CMG_AREA in SRMREGEDIT helps.

Best Regards,

Pragya