Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

sap script

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi all,

i am seeing the print preview in tcode recpa520, giving company code,f8,press print preview. i am seeing the invoice print preview,i want to find the output type,application type,form name for this.in this tcode there i no messages option to see the output type.

recpa520 is tcode for invoice correspondence. can any body help me how to find the script name,output type,application type for this.

thank in advance

siva

6 REPLIES 6

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

u can check u r output type and aplication type.

in Tcode :NACE

in this u can assign the program to output print program.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Go to Table TNAPR.

Give the Program Name as recpa520 if it's a program.

Tehn execute.

U will find all the output details.

Regards,

Deepu.K

santhosh_patil
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check in the tavle <b>NAST</b> by giving the OBJKY = 'Document for which u got the print preview

Then u will get the

KAPPL -

application type

KSCHL -

output type

Once u get the output tape in NACE u can get the script name

--Patil

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Activate the Script debugger, then run the Program, then it will goes to the script debugging hen there you will get the script name, then goto TNAPR give the name of the script, there you will find the Print program.

from NACE transaction code, you will find the aplication type

Regards

Sudheer

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

just execute the program<b> RSTXDBUG</b> in se38.this will take u to script form

degugging mode.

before u execute ur transactions.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Activate Form debugger, and make a print preview.

Once you are in the Debugger, hit "shift+fF7", this will get you from the script debugger to the abap debugger right in the print programm.