Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP Script Problem

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

I am facing a Problem in SAP Scripts. I have configured the 'Z' Program and 'Z' Form in NACE Transaction for an output type fine for this SAP does not generate a Spool Request in SP01.

But when I use SAP Standard Program and Form for the Same output type in NACE then a Spool Request gets generated.

This I am doing for VL74 Transaction code.

Could someone tell me why in Case of Standard it generates but whereas in case of 'Z' Program it doesn't generate a spool request.

Thanks,

ABAP'er.

4 REPLIES 4

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ABAPer,

Put the break point in the print program and activate the debugger for the form in SE71 transaction and execute your transaction check your print program and your form is getting called or not.

Former Member
0 Kudos

The problem may be with your print program, your program must be designed to pick up the name of the script and other details from the transaction directy, do not use any get parameter ids or SAP memory to fetch the data you are printing.

The best way is to copy tyhe standard print program into a Zprogram and only change the required portions!!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You Try debugging the programs both with your standard and 'Z' Programs and check whether the control is going or not.

Thanks & Regards,

YJR.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

To get the spool You have to use some parameters Which are Used in standard Programs.If you see the Standard Program with your 'Z'program you can notice the difference in OPEN_FORM. Just Copy the OPEN_FORM from standard program into your Z program.Then Execute.

Regards,

Venkatesan Radha