Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP S/4HANA 2021, Fully-Activated Appliance vCPU Error

0 Kudos

I'm trying to activate my instance, but I keep getting this error message and only the HANA DB has fully activated.

You have requested more vCPU capacity than your current vCPU limit of 32 allows for the instance bucket that the specified instance type belongs to. Please visit http://aws.amazon.com/contact-us/ec2-request to request an adjustment to this limit. (Service: AmazonEC2; Status Code: 400; Error Code: VcpuLimitExceeded; Request ID: 35ee0817-6543-4a02-a45e-b9bc71431eee)

I've checked by AWS account and It shows that each my limits meet the recommended limits for each instance type.

Is the problem that my r5.xlarge is currently set to 32, but I need 64 because BO needs 32 and SAP NW needs an additional 32?

BTW - I saw other answers that simply say to reach out to AWS to ask for increase. But what increase value should we be requesting?

0 REPLIES 0