Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP Report Tcodes run per user & date

ekekakos
Participant
0 Kudos

We want to create a report with Select Criteria DATE & USER and we display the Transactions that run per User & per Date. I know the transaction ST03N but it does not extract the data as I want (DATE-USER-TCODES). Does anyone know where to find these data, which tables?

Thanks in advance Elias

5 REPLIES 5

kiran_k8
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Elias,

If it is for Z T codes,then you can incorporate the required logic and update a z table which can later be referred in your report.

But,for standard T Codes,I doubt if there is any such standard mechanism available.

Let's await experts' replies.

K.Kiran.

ekekakos
Participant
0 Kudos

Kiran, I want it for all tranzactions Z and Standards. I believe that somewhere SAP has these data as it uses in the Tcode **ST03N**.

Thanks a lot

raymond_giuseppi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Are Usage and Procedure Logging (UPL) or ABAP call monitor (SCMON) active on your systems ('Usage and Procedure Logging')

• YES, use those (perform first some search)
  • NO, you could store yourself this information, use same input than ST03N or MONI transactions. Look for FMs like SAPWL_STATREC_DIRECT_READ (parameter NORMAL_RECORDS) to periodically (those data are cleared periodically) extract data from each AS (use TH_SERVER_LIST) and save data to some custom tables.
  • OTHERS, use (or trace/analyze) transaction STAD

0 Kudos

Thanks Raymond,

Most probably I will use the 2nd option. But can you help me more by giving me a code example as I am not so expert on this?

Thanks in advance

Elias

0 Kudos

Create a report that will be executed periodically, in the report:

• Call TH_SERVER_LIST to get list of AS,
  • Loop at list.
  • Call FM SAPWL_STATREC_DIRECT_READ with option DESTINATION list-name with parameters read_[start/end]_[date/time] according to the periodicity of the job and period of retention of data (ask your basis).
  • Read results in table parameter v2_normal_records,
  • Save results in a customer database table moving fields like DATE, ACCOUNT (user), TCODE, REPORT, TASKTYPE (look at include RSSTATTT), etc

There is nothing very complicated about this code?