Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

sap gui security pop up on any standard TCode for display(like mm03)

pawan_gothalkar
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I have a  Z Tcode which creates pdf of two files one from smartform's o/p and other from file stored in a local pc folder and sending them as attachment through mail and the Program has no relation with standard TCodes. Everything is working fine. But the day we have upgraded to sap gui 7.30, while running any Display TCode(like mm03,xd03,etc) following security pop up appears on screen . I consulted to the BASIS Guy but he couldn't gave me the satisfactory solution. Below is the snapshot of the error.

Here c:\Users\21317\Documents\SAP\<filename>_datetime_X.pdf is the local path of sap folder.

I check the security log from Options->Security Settings. Allowed this rule everytime. But after log off then log on to any server(DEV/QAS/PROD) it appears again. Need Reason of this Behaviour.\

Regards

Pawan Gothalkar

6 REPLIES 6

raymond_giuseppi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

In your SAPGUI configuration (Options) did you navigate to security and replace "rules" by "deactivated"

Regards,

Raymond

0 Kudos

hi Raymond,

I have done the process you said  it was solved one time but as soon as i logged off and logged in again the same problem appeared again and the issue is also  that this problem is being faced by all my abaper colleagues. It is not possible to do the same  by all as said by you. Can you provide any other solution, if possible?

Regards

Pawan

0 Kudos

If your SAP GUI lost its configuration, that could be a SAPGUI/Windows problem, check with your windows support team (can relate on automatic update.config, citrix client software and the like)

I deactivated the check on my PC (I'm admin of my PC, SAPGUI locally installed) and no longer get any security popup.

Regards,

Raymond

0 Kudos

Hi Raymond,

Thanks for your reply, i will my contact administrator and tell you the status of the problem furthur.

Regards

Pawan

0 Kudos

Hi Pawan,

Please set the all permissions on this folder SAP. Ask your Windows Administrator to do the same.

Is your windows7 ?

Regards

Ganesh Datt Tiwari

0 Kudos

Hi Ganesh,

Yes we have windows 7. I have already done the permission process but as soon as i log off and log in again, the popup appears again. This wont help, but thanks for reply.

Regards

Pawan