Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP ABAP Runtime error

dayu_smg
0 Kudos

Hi all....

I was generate monthly sales report in SAP. but Last week it will be work fine but now it show error message how to rectify it this error guide to me.

error message:

The SAP application had to terminate due to an ABAP runtime error and consult your SAP Administrator.

is there any network issue to happen this thing

3 REPLIES 3

TammyPowlas
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Please use transaction ST22 and review the details of the log; it will explain why it dumped

kaus19d
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi dayu_smg,

It would look like a dump occurred for your issue, so you can help us with the details from the ST22 dump as is already mentioned by Tammy. Its possible that with increased data from this month if you are running the report in dialogue mode, you would get a Time-out error as the dialogue work process has a time duration defined in the system, so you can instead use background work-process to execute it or can ask to increase the dialogue work process time temporarily as that is a dynamically change parameter

Also you have not provided much details about your report. So, you would understand as a technical person that it becomes difficult to guide you from your word that you are facing error, without clue to the error details.

Also from your Question post we are not able to understand if there are nany changes in your report

Thanks,

Kaushik

0 Kudos

Sir i have filled wrong details at the time of absentee quota generation of CCL ..tthensap terminated due to abap runtime error..and showing message to consult your sap adminstration... kindly help me