Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sales Output Determination

Former Member
0 Kudos

If the order has a credit block then the output messages should not be triggered. I achieved this by maintaining a requirement for the output determination procedure. So now if the order has a credit block then output messages will not be triggered.

The problem is if the user goes in transaction VA02 and enters the output type manually the requirement is not being checked because of which the output message is triggered.

Does anyone face a similar problem. Let me know your thoughts.

Points will be awarded for helpfull answers.

5 REPLIES 5

Former Member
0 Kudos

If you are using a custom processing routine, you could add a secondary check. Look up the block information using NAST-OBJKY as your order number and do nothing if the credit block is on.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes I am using a custom routine only to check this. This is working fine normally. But if the user goes in to the output messages and enters the output type manually then this routine is not being triggered.

0 Kudos

Not your requirement routine, I'm referring to the processing routine that gets executed when the NAST record processes.

Former Member
0 Kudos

There are 15 output types for the transaction. I need to change all the 15 driver programs to fix this which I feel is not a feasible solution.

0 Kudos

I haven't played around much with the flags on the output type, but have you tried setting the "CannotBeChanged" option? It appears it might prevent manual entry of the output type.

If so, this may cause other problems if users need to be able to enter this output type manually in certain situations.