Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sales order -> Planned order . How to save the list ?

andrea_galluccio2
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi to all,

i have a very big problem.

I have to write a program that retrive the flow starting from sales order/position to planned order.

I have the MD4C transaction that do that. I put the sales order and i have the planned order tie to it.

I've try to make the debug of the trx, but the code to read and show data is very complex and i wasn't able to understand it a lot.

That MD4C trx calls a module pool, so i cannot simply export the list to memory and simply import it in my custom program (in that case i would solve my problem)

Someone of u knows reports that does the same thing of that transaction MD4C so i can export the list in memory? Or someone of u knows how to solve (if it is possible) my problem? I wouldn't copy/paste thousand lines of code, variables, function that i don't know how they works.

As usually, good solutions and hints will surely good rewarded.

Thx a lot

Andrea

6 REPLIES 6

andrea_galluccio2
Contributor
0 Kudos

Pls, no one can help me ?

It's quite important

Thx a lot

Andrea

0 Kudos

Hi Andrea,

The transaction calls FM MD_SALES_ORDER_STATUS_REPORT in the end with only a few parameters. Can't you do you anything with this FM?

Regards,

John.

0 Kudos

Hi,

i've already done the debug of the whole transaction, step by step.

This FM calls many other ones. One of that , makes a call-screen '0001' that create a list based on local variables. These variables are declared not as global, but local in other fm. These variables cannot be exported. I've alredy ask if i could modify the standard to make the export, but they denied me.

Also, the logic of the data-print is very complex : seems to be recursive

Andrea

ferry_lianto
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Andrea,

Perhaps you can try this FM MD_STOCK_REQUIREMENTS_LIST_API.

This FM will give all order activities related.

Hope this will help.

Regards,

Ferry Lianto

0 Kudos

Thx a lot to both of you, i've give u reward points as i promiesd.

I've tested the two functions outside the code of the transaction with Se37 trx and i see that both have many more usefull parameters, that wasn't use in the MD4C transaction. Now i've made one step ahead in my problem.

Thx a lot again.

If someone have other some hints, they are welcome !

Anrea

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Andrea,

i hope you have already solve your Problem. But i think that you can use this FM MD_SALES_ORDER_STATUS_REPORT.

using this parameters

EDELET 0000

EDELKZ VC

EDELNR Nr. Sales Order

EDELPS 000001

EPLSCN 000

AVAILABILITY_CHECK X

NO_SAVETY_STOCK

DATA_IN_MEMORY

MEMORY_ID PLHS

EMATNR

EWERKS Center