Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Run Time Error while using 'BAPI_CONTRACT_CREATEFROMDATA'

former_member212705
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I am getting run time error while using 'BAPI_CONTRACT_CREATEFROMDATA'. I am passing header, item and partner information  in this BAPI. but i am getting following run time error 'The data object KOMP does not have a component called 'ZZSTOPS'. I am unable to understand the reason of this error. Please help.

Thanks in advance,

A. Trivedi

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

former_member194152
Contributor
0 Kudos

see source code extract section of dump and then navigate to that object and check weather that piece of code is part of some non required user exit / BADI?

Seems like someone has tried to implement pricing structure enhancement but didnot change in structure.

3 REPLIES 3

former_member194152
Contributor
0 Kudos

see source code extract section of dump and then navigate to that object and check weather that piece of code is part of some non required user exit / BADI?

Seems like someone has tried to implement pricing structure enhancement but didnot change in structure.

0 Kudos

Hi Gagan,

Thanks for yorr reply. I am looking for that.

Regards,

A.Trivedi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

May be due to some pricing requirement, field ZZSTOPS is used to map with KOMP structure but forgot to Enhance structure. Go in BAPI source code and search field ZZSTOPS, you will get where it is used.

Regards,

Deepti