Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

run time error CALL_FUNCTION_PARM_MISSING

0 Kudos

The current ABAP program "SAPLBFFM" had to be terminated because it has come across a statement that unfortunately cannot be executed.

An exception occurred that is explained in detail below. The exception, which is assigned to class 'CX_SY_DYN_CALL_PARAM_MISSING', was not caught in procedure "OPEN_FI_PERFORM_00001040_E" "(FUNCTION)", nor was it propagated by a RAISING clause. Since the caller of the procedure could not have anticipated that the exception would occur, the current program is terminated. The reason for the exception is: When calling the function module "ZSAMPLE_PROCESS_00001040", one of the parameters needed according to the interface description was not specified. This parameter was "I_F150D2".

5 REPLIES 5

RAF
Active Contributor

Your question is simply the DUMP - which in this (most) case(s) already has the solution...

matt
Active Contributor

Just wondering. Which part of

When calling the function module "ZSAMPLE_PROCESS_00001040", one of the parameters needed according to the interface description was not specified. This parameter was "I_F150D2".

don't you understand?

Sandra_Rossi
Active Contributor

What is the question?

0 Kudos

Dear Matthew,

Where to maintain the parameter? i dont understand.

Sandra_Rossi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

To cross the Ts, in the function module "OPEN_FI_PERFORM_00001040_E", there's a line "CALL FUNCTION FMTAB-FUNCT" (at run time it corresponds to calling the function module "ZSAMPLE_PROCESS_00001040") with the parameter "I_F150D2". So ZSAMPLE_PROCESS_00001040 should also contain the parameter "I_F150D2", right?

What don't you understand?

Ask any developer at your company if you require assistance.

PS: this parameter seems to not be part of the standard.