Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Run KKS1 weekly in Background

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have a requirement to schedule transaction KKS1 weekly .I have some trouble in scheduling this job.

By default I am seeing only Monthly options.

Any ideas?

Regards

Vara

Message was edited by: Vara K

4 REPLIES 4

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi vara,

in my screen i cud c all options...chk for other controlling area n c it..

sony

0 Kudos

Hey,

Thank you for the reply.I resolved it.After a Schedule from KKS1 I went in to SM37 and Changed it to Weekely.

I am awarding Points you..

regards

Vara

0 Kudos

Hi Vara,

I do a have similer equest from user to set up job as weekly, it seems you have solved this problem, can you elaborate me on what you did, i have the following questions,

1. How the selection for a week happens, since the selection parameter is only month. Is setting up job weekly in SM37 will solve, i think this will select all the orders in that period again in the next run, right?

2. How the period will change dynamically, i can't save the parameters as a variant on the KKS1 screen.

if any body else have the solution, please reply,

Thanks in advance for the help

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi SONY, did you find out how to schedule weekly KKSI and be able to change the period parameter? I need this same type of setup, each Sunday, but the Period has to be the actual open period on SAP.

How can I address that automatically?

CARLOS BREA

SJM, PUERTO RICO