Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

RSPROCESS program usage clarification

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All

In My company we have lot of Users having roles in the past date - so i need to run a batch batch job periodically which can remove such past dated roles from the users.

I think RSPROCESS is the program which needs to be run using a system user id - but i need to confirm if this program will actually do the required job.

Also we have many variations of SAP releases like R3 4.6 & ECC 6.0 & BW 7.0.

I see that in R3 4.6 this program doesn't exist - hence can you suggest me a proper program which can delete all the roles from the users which are in past date.

Your expert answer will be very much appreciated.

BestRegards_

NaveenMurthy_

2 REPLIES 2

0 Kudos

Hi,

You can schedule the job PFCG_TIME_DEPENDENCY. Once this is run, all invalid authorization profiles are removed from the user master record and all new authorization profiles are inserted in the user master record. So the old roles which have past dates will not be effective.

I am not sure if this is what you are looking for. RSPROCESS are the jobs based on process chain for the BW systems.

Regards,

Nilanjan

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanks for your reply - i am currently running the batch job with the mentioned program..

Hoping for the best..