Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Rounding decimals using FM REUSE_ALV_HIERSEQ_LIST_DISPLAY

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all.

I am having no luck get values to round in FM REUSE_ALV_HIERSEQ_LIST_DISPLAY. I have managed to get them to round in REUSE_ALV_GRID_DISPLAY by setting DECIMALS_OUT to a value of 0.

Any help would be very much appreciated.

Anthony

4 REPLIES 4

former_member186741
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

there should be no difference between the two fm's where this is concerned. Are you sure you are adjusting the field catalog entry correctly? If the field involved is a currency related one there can be problems too...

I'm not sure if it rounds either, it may just truncate.

venkat_o
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Anthony,

<b>1</b>.

If DECIMALS_OUT is working properly for REUSE_ALV_GRID_DISPLAY,it should work for REUSE_ALV_HIERSEQ_LIST_DISPLAY.Becoz there is no difference between two fieldcatalogs .

<b>Thanks,

Venkat.O</b>

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanx for the replies. Unfortunately populating the DECIMALS_OUT in both FMs does not have the same effect. I tried several variations of this and searching many forums before posting this message.

0 Kudos

Hi,

ideally speaking Both the FM's uses the same Fieldcat structure. Did you try <b>ROUND</b> option in fieldcat.

Regards

vijay