Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Right Justified

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I would like to right justify a curr field 13.2

(bsis-WRBTR). I have given &amount(13.2CR), but still

its printing as defualt (left justified).

What could be the problem?

Regards,

Harsha

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I think you should try and set a Paragraph Format R (Right Justified) after selecting the Text &amount(13.2)

from the list box "Paragraph formats".

Also, try just with &amount(13.2R) and see if it works..

NOTE: if you are using a Style for your form that does not have R (Right Justified / Right Aligned) as a Paragraph Format then I suggest you try and use one that has R (for example LO_STYLE) OR if you are using a custom on already then add paragraph format R..

Hope this helps..

Sri

Message was edited by: Srikanth Pinnamaneni

9 REPLIES 9

andreas_mann3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

try:

1) write bsis-wrbtr currency bsis-waers.

2) write bsis-wrbtr right-justified.

Andreas

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I think you should try and set a Paragraph Format R (Right Justified) after selecting the Text &amount(13.2)

from the list box "Paragraph formats".

Also, try just with &amount(13.2R) and see if it works..

NOTE: if you are using a Style for your form that does not have R (Right Justified / Right Aligned) as a Paragraph Format then I suggest you try and use one that has R (for example LO_STYLE) OR if you are using a custom on already then add paragraph format R..

Hope this helps..

Sri

0 Kudos

In paragraph format I have only 2 styles

AMOUNT sTYLE

P AMOUNT sTYLE

and also tried &amount(15CR)&,&amount(13.2CR) everthing.

The moment no. of digit increase alignment is off track.

Regards,

harsha

0 Kudos

Hi,

Check whether the paragraph formats AMOUNT/P AMOUNT

are marked as Right-aligned (Alignment property) in your style and change them accordingly (you can edit styles from transaction SMARTFORMS in case you already dont know and style that is used for your smart form can be found in Form attributes).

For reference take a look at standard style LO_STYLE, it has a paragraph format R.

Sri

0 Kudos

I did try by right-aligning my style (zrel_amt), but decimals are getting printed next the vertical line of that cell, I need to atleast some space just before the

vertical line.

ex : 3000.00| this is what I see,

3000.00 | this is what I need.

Could anybody help?

Harsha

0 Kudos

Are you referring to SMARTFORM or SAPSCRIPT.

In paragraph formats in both you have the option to define tabs which can be right alligned / centered / left alligned . You can use a dummy tab ( " ) to force a space in between.

Can you paste you code of sapscript / smartform and also the settings of paragraph format.

Cheers.

0 Kudos

HI Sanjay,

I am refering to Smartform NOT sapscript and as given

in the previou example. I have a style called zrel_amt which has 'P' as a pargraph in which Alignment is right-aligned and font family is TIMES, size 9 and rest of the parms are default.

Regards,

Harsha

0 Kudos

Fine and how do you output the vertical line after the amount. Is it window border . You can use right margin in the paragraph format in your SMARTSTYLE to achieve the gap you want. Give right margin as 1 or 2 CH.

Cheers.

Sanjay

0 Kudos

HI Sanjay,

thanks a ton, its working fine for me.

Regards,

harsha