Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

RFC task 0000000001 is already being used for destination TDCVM24S04_EC7_00.

Former Member
0 Kudos

We are transferring the data from one SAP system to other SAP system using BGRFC units. We have done the below steps:

• Created a BGRFC Supervisor destination in t-code SBGRFCCONF.
  • In supervisor destination provided the sap user with the required authorizations Role : SAP_BC_BGRFC_SUPERVISOR, S_rfc authority object with activity "Execute" and the name of rfc to be protected are (BGRFC_SUPERVISOR and SYST) (At present this user has SAP_ALL authorization)
  • Created one TCP/IP type destination for connecting the third party to SAP system with BGRFC as data transfer mode.
  • Successfully able to make the connection.
  • Written the below code to send the data through BGRFC units using TRFC mode DATA: my_destination TYPE REF TO if_bgrfc_destination_outbound,
    my_unit TYPE REF TO if_trfc_unit_outbound,
    dest_name TYPE bgrfc_dest_name_outbound.
    dest_name = 'BGRFC_B3'.
    my_destination = cl_bgrfc_destination_outbound=>create( dest_name ).
    my_unit = my_destination->create_trfc_unit( ).

CALL FUNCTION 'ZZ_DS_ABAP_TRANS' IN BACKGROUND UNIT my_unit tables ETLSTRSF = elt .
    COMMIT WORK
  • After execution of above code, we are able to generate BGRFC units. But when we checked in SBGRFCMON t-code , these units are present in failed state with the below error: “RFC task 0000000001 is already being used for destination TDCVM24S04_EC7_00.”

Note : Both SAP systems are equal to or above SAP_BASIS level 731.

1 REPLY 1

S0020961829
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Team,
I m facing similar issue. Please let me know if there was a follow up / suggestion.