Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

RFC_GET_TABLE_ENTRIES

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I'm having an issue... I'm using RFC_GET_TABLE_ENTRIES but when displaying MARA SAP is displaying something like this "DPK1##Ё##ĀఀKG ####     Z1Z10000001" in the columns at the very right, also, when displaying KNA1 & LFA1, not all records are showed, Ifor example when displaying LFA1 it is being showed until KTOKK field... all others missing. Question I have:

1. Do you know the reasons?

2. Is there any other RFC or Function Module in which I can see the tables with all information?

I'm doing this because I made the connection to download the data from excel, but I'm open to another suggestions/recommendations on easily download SAP tables information to excel but by staying in excel.

4 REPLIES 4

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Daniel

Are the Export Parameters you are receiving from the RFC call defined correctly.

Looks like your data is ending up in a string or something...the Export Parameters you have defined should match the RFC definition.

Would recommend running the process in Debug mode with a breakpoint on the first command after the RFC returns the data

Regards

Arden

0 Kudos

Hi, this is not just happening when exporting to excel, this is happening also after I put the MARA table, click on execute, and then click on entries to take a quick look

0 Kudos

I'm getting the same issue, if not worse.

Rather build your own RFC with the required structures out of MARA

Probably quicker than whatever it will take to resolve this against the SAP Option.

former_member192023
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Daniel,

The strange "#"  of table MARA may be because the field like "BRGEW,NTGEW" have decimals(data type is QUAN).

But the data type of TABLE ENTRIES[] is char512. Max length is 512 characters.No any convert for number to char.

You can see the result when you put a break point in FM RFC_GET_TABLE_ENTRIES lines 83.

Regards.