Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

RFC Function Module

sanjeev_kumar2
Explorer
0 Kudos

Dear Guru's,

I am facing problem when i call external RFC Function module to my abap program,i mean RFC Enabled function module in CRM System i need to call that to my R/3 abap program,while i call the function module in the pattern it's showing error not avalible,pls help me how to i do.

if i get the function module in my R/3 so i can mention the destination and i can do the rest of the things.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

wat u can do is goto Crm system create one temporary prog and call FM in pattern there itself.

then copy paste the Same code in ur system.

Suppose u want to call a CRM FM in ISU system then U wont get that FM in pattern of ISU system.

U Hav to call this Fm through pattern in CRm syatem then copy the same in ur ISU code with addition DESTINATION logical sysyetm

rgds,

latheesh

Message was edited by: Latheesh Kaduthara

2 REPLIES 2

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

wat u can do is goto Crm system create one temporary prog and call FM in pattern there itself.

then copy paste the Same code in ur system.

Suppose u want to call a CRM FM in ISU system then U wont get that FM in pattern of ISU system.

U Hav to call this Fm through pattern in CRm syatem then copy the same in ur ISU code with addition DESTINATION logical sysyetm

rgds,

latheesh

Message was edited by: Latheesh Kaduthara

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sanjeev,

Could you please check if the connection to the CRM system is properly set by using the Transaction SM59 and check if the destination to your R/3 system is set under R/3 connections.

If it is there then double click on the CRM connection on the new window on the top click on Test Connection button and see whether you are successful then you get time taken or else you get an error message.

First check these two things and afterwards test your RFC Function call.

Thanks & Regards,

YJR