Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Restore customer verion in CMOD

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We have recently gone for an upgrade from 4.6c to ECC 6.0. During upgrade text element EIKTO - german version of the field description of this data element has changed. we need to put this back to the old 4.6c version description. How can we do this. we are also not sure what are all the data elemant for which the description has changed.

Please explain if this can be done through CMOD -> Goto -> text enhancements -> keywords -> Restore Cust. version.

If not I would like to know what is the functionality of this restore SAP version and Customer version?

thanks & Regards

4 REPLIES 4

Former Member
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

0 Kudos

Hi,

Also if we are going to fix this issue by CMOD -> Goto -> text enhancements -> keywords -> change.

i.e change the data element description as required will it be taken care during further upgrade??

0 Kudos

I am sure you mean to say Data element text as first you hv mentioned Text element so got confused.

I'm sure you can go with CMOD steps but this will not be suported in further upgrade by SAP.

Regards,

Mayank

0 Kudos

Hi Mayank,

Thanks for the reply. You confirm that the change we make through CMOD will not be taken care during SAP upgrade.

Please clarify what is the use of 'Restore SAP version' and 'Restore Cust version' in CMOD.

Thanks