Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Requirement Help ABAP

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All,

I am facing an issue here...as I am not able to understand the requirement..Please look at it and tell me what needs to be done .

please add and output to Program

printing all fields from the list

'0MATL_TYPE','0STOR_LOC','0SALESORG','0SHIP_TO', '0MATERIAL', 'YRDBMUG1', '0PLANT', '0COMP_CODE', '0SOLD_TO', '0DISTR_CHAN', '0DIVISION'

which are not in the result of the SQL:

SELECT b.fieldnm

FROM YRDBFH010 a, RSOSFIELDMAP b

where 1=1

and a.SOURCESYSTEM = b.LOGSYS

and a.datasource = b.oltpsource

and b.objvers = 'A'

and rtrim(a.sourcesystem)||rtrim(a.datasource) = :p_src_ds and a.psa_id like :p_psa_id

and b.iobjnm in ('0MATL_TYPE','0STOR_LOC','0SALESORG','0SHIP_TO', '0MATERIAL', 'YRDBMUG1', '0PLANT', '0COMP_CODE', '0SOLD_TO', '0DISTR_CHAN', '0DIVISION')

The block should be executed after line 382 and just write something like:

Warning: The following info objects could not be mapped:

0MATL_TYPE

YRDBMUG1

Please help me in telling the requirement and if some one completely understood this..please tell me what code needs to be inserted.

I will be very thankful to u..

Thanks,

Varun.

3 REPLIES 3

Former Member
0 Kudos

Might be U need to display a message

if any of the following field has no value or initial.

'0MATL_TYPE','0STOR_LOC','0SALESORG','0SHIP_TO', '0MATERIAL', 'YRDBMUG1', '0PLANT', '0COMP_CODE', '0SOLD_TO', '0DISTR_CHAN', '0DIVISION'

Former Member
0 Kudos

Can some help ..please look into this and help me..

I am not getitng even a bit.

u can contact me at

mail_nvp in yahoo.co.in

0 Kudos

If you don't know what to do - go back to the person who asked you to do it and tell them and ask for help. You can't expect people here on SDN to do your work for you when only you are getting paid for it. This is a forum for help, not for getting your work done for you.