Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Require a Routine

former_member498821
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi ALL ,

as per my Requirement while creating a billing document under the line item level we will find the pricing TAB in the pricing TAB they are maintained some condition types for every line items as we know. so requirement is need to clear the amount value (KBETR) for particular  condition type not for all.

so can you please suggest is there any routine for this  and how can i approach for the requirement .

Thanks for advance ,

Venkat.   

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

kiran_k8
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Venkat,

" need to clear the amount value (KBETR) for particular  condition type not for all."

Does that mean you want the Condition type to be deactivated based on a certain condition ?

Create a Custom Routine in VOFM and do the required validation in that routine and then link that Custom Routine to the Pricing Procedure in V/08.

You can get tons of info in SCN on how to create a Custom routine.

K.Kiran.

5 REPLIES 5

FredericGirod
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

did you have check trans. VOFM ?

regards

Fred

kiran_k8
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Venkat,

" need to clear the amount value (KBETR) for particular  condition type not for all."

Does that mean you want the Condition type to be deactivated based on a certain condition ?

Create a Custom Routine in VOFM and do the required validation in that routine and then link that Custom Routine to the Pricing Procedure in V/08.

You can get tons of info in SCN on how to create a Custom routine.

K.Kiran.

0 Kudos

Hi Kiran

Thanks For your valuable replay but i am new to Routine in VOFM  there are multiple  options are there so based on which one i need to preferred.

" can you please suggest me "

Thanks ,

Venkata Pradeep.

kiran_k8
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Venkat,

1.Identify the area in which you want the Custom Routine.Usually it is the PRICING for Condition Type related.

2.Create a Custom Routine in the Custom range.

3.Register that Object in SAP Service Market Place and get the SCCR key.

4.Using that key you will be able to add the changes in the Custom routine.

5.Acitivate the routine by running the program RV80HGEN. (Needs to be done again in Q and P )

6.Tag the Custom Routine in the Pricing Procedure ( Functional )

You can refer SAP Notes 0000327220 and 0000086161 for more info.

K.Kiran.

0 Kudos

Thank You Kiran