Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Repository browser

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Iam pretty new to SAP and in the learning phase. Iam getting "Page not found" error in ABAP Workbench when i click the Repository browser of Object Navigator (SE80) transaction. Even though i have a workaround to view my objects, just want to know is there any browser settings that i need to enable. I have IE 6.0 in my system.

Thanks.

Rajee

5 REPLIES 5

Former Member
0 Kudos

In SE80 goto utilities ....setting - workbench - check the checkbox - repository browser ...

0 Kudos

Thanks. I have that setting already. But the issue is, it is showing page not found (where it will display two list boxes for filtering). Below that i could see the object list. No issues. Iam wondering how to get rid of this "Page not found error" above the object list.

0 Kudos

Hi,

What is the type appearing there by default in the repository information like, package, program etc..?

Or in settings check if any user specific variant is set...

Regards...

0 Kudos

Actually the issue is the two list boxes where we will choose program type and type the name is not getting displayed at all. Instead page not found error appears. But when i connected with another SAP client, they both appears..So doesn't seems to be some setting required in browser..Is there any setting which i need to do in workbench to view those listboxes?

Thanks.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Is it F1 Help working in ur system.

If F1 Help not working then it's Basis problem

Regards,

Sathish