Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Reports - Standard Prg MOdification

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

I modified RFDOPR10 (Open Itam analysis).I added new columns.Now data is coming properly but in case of amounts negetive sign ( - ) is not getting dispayed.But in debugging mode it is coming properly.How can I rectify this.

Regards

SAISRI

9 REPLIES 9

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please check the type of the field .

You can take tht as char and in case of neg add :"-" there .

But wht u feel this aa problem of type u assigned to that field .

rgds aryan

0 Kudos

Hi,

As it is a standard program,we no need to do any modifications.But the only thing what I did is added two new columns prior to that. amount column.I guess it is space issue.I tried to debug.But as it is standard program taking lot of time to identify.classes,field symbols are used.I guess i need to extend the length.If possible please see RFDOPR10 program out put.

Regards

SAISRI

0 Kudos

Hi,

I had cases where changes to ALV grids were not displayed due to some trouble with the dynpro caches - no idea why this happend but a /$dyn or /$sync solved the issue back than. On development server doing this should be no big deal.

Best Regards

Roman

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi SAIsrip,

Check the value of the parameter no_sign (write no-sign) in the fields catalog of ALV.

Hope this information is help to you.

Regards,

José

Clemenss
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi SAIsrip,

check if the domains of your additional fields have the SIGN field checked.

In accounting tables SAP frequently uses data elements like WRBTR with domain WERT7 Amount field PL7. There is no Check in the SIGN field of the domain. No negative values can be displayed (though stored) as in accounting there are no negative values.

SAP does not use negative values in accountig except in contract accounting (RMCA/FICA).

Regards,

Clemens

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

As it is a standard program,we no need to do any modifications.But the only thing what I did is added two new columns prior to that. amount column.I guess it is space issue.I tried to debug.But as it is standard program taking lot of time to identify.classes,field symbols are used.I guess i need to extend the length.If possible please see RFDOPR10 program out put.

The same field is getting displayed properly in other screens where no modifications done.It is not coming only where I added new columns.

Regards

SAISRI

Clemenss
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi SAIsrip,

I forgot to mention: Please run Report BALVBUFDEL once. For whatever reasons, parts or all of the fieldcatalog used are stored to some secret buffers unless some time has been passed - like one day or so. Nobody knows what the buffers are good for because the bulding of the field catalog never takes considerable time. The report clears the buffers for a l l ALVs.

Regards,

Clemens

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I understood the issue.i.e with width issue.How can i cahenge the length of the fields in standard program.

ex : RFDOPR10 program - field - land1 length how can i change.If i populate data in to this fild getting perfect results.But displaying only 3 characters.I need more characters.HOe can I change this in standard program.

Regards

SAISRI

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can copy the standard program to a Z program and Z transaction to invoke the program. So you can make any necessary changes.

Hope this information is help to you.

Regards,

José