Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Report to print delivery notes

maria_merino
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi experts,

I have ZLD1 message class for printing delivery notes. This message type has a new control report with routine "ENTRY".

Now the user wants a new report in which he can choose all the delivery notes he wants, display them in an ALV and there select the ones he wants to be printed. In the ALV's header there would be a button "print deliveries" that allows the user to print all the deliveries at once.

I have created a new routine ENTRY_SPOOL with parameter "delivery" and inside it's the same code as in routine ENTRY. Is there any other way to do what the user asks for?

Also, I don't want to see the preview dynpro.

Thanks in advance!

María

3 REPLIES 3

Jelena
Active Contributor

There are usually standard programs to process output that pretty much provide the exact functionality you're asking. I know for sure such transactions exist for Purchasing and Billing Output and it's likely there is one for deliveries as well. Too lazy to search, ask your SD person, they should know such things.

Of course, you could write a custom report but honestly I don't see a reason to reinvent the bicycle.

VeselinaPeykova
Active Contributor

VL71 does this, and a bit more...

Maybe you could persuade the business users to use this one instead and save budget.

maria_merino
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Yes, I know VL71 does this but the users wants a custom report. I got the solution by using some standar module function.

Thanks!

María