Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Report query regarding list output

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi experts,

suppose while we are printing the data from a table is it possibble to get the data in any regional language of the list other than english?suppose a field in any table is village name and when we are printing that village name,is it possible to print that village name in any regional language(like tamil/telugu/bengali etc..just for customer requirements.)?

Regards,

Sarkar

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sarkar,

I believe it may not be possible as SAP wont support Indian regional languages.

SR

4 REPLIES 4

SuhaSaha
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hello Sarkar,

Mutli-language options are supported by SAP. In ADRC table you have a field NATION in which you can give the values.

In this way you can maintain the multi-language values for you CITY, STREET etc.

As to whether you can print in Tamil, Teleugu etc. you must check if that particular character set is available in your system.

Awaiting other replies.

BR,

Suhas

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Suhas,

I have followed your way , in nation field I only found 9 language field( chinese,greek,etc).but didn't found any regional language.Is there any option to set these languages???or it is really possible to set these langauges???As SR informed that SAP doesn't support these regional languages..please let me know.

Regards,

Sarkar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sarkar,

I believe it may not be possible as SAP wont support Indian regional languages.

SR

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sarkar,

Its not possible as SAP wont supports Inndian Regional Languages.