Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Report program

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ppl,

I need to create a report to get stock status according to the material and MRP Area, the logic of this new report will be based on t-code CO09.

The selection screen is almost the same as t-code CO09, but, for the fields of Material and MRP area, I have to add Range/Multiple selection.

The output is an ALV which displays Material, MRP area, Base Unit, Receipts and Confrmd Issues.

The rows should be based on the MRP Area, for example, if user entered 3 MRP area, there will be 3 output rows in the output table.

How do I create a wrapper program to achieve this?

Or is there any other way to achieve this requirement?

Pls help.

Reward points guaranteed.

Thanks,

Zahabia.

3 REPLIES 3

piyush_mathur
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Zahabia,

Copy the standard program in to a Z report and modify as par your requirements.

In case its contans some include, in which you want modofication, again copy that include into a Z include and include in your Z report.

Thanks

Piyush

Rewards points, if helpfull

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Zahabia,

I think copying the standard program should be your last option, as the standard program associated to transaction CO09 is very complex.

Instead, try to create a program with the selection screen as per your requirement and then in this program, call the standard program associated to CO09 passing the selection screen values to it.

Reward points if useful.

Thanks,

Shamoil.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Use the FM "Availability check" to get the values for receipts(SUMBA) and confirmed issues(SUMBA)

l_atpcs and p_atpca needs to be passed with the entries.

The mandatory fields for l_atpcs are

MATNR

WERKS

BERID

PRREG

BDTER

IDXATP

RESMD

CHKFLG

and for p_atpca is

RDMOD.

you can get the material and MRP area from the selection screen (your input)

and Base unit can be taken from MDLV table for the corresponding plant.

Reward points if useful.

Thanks,

Booma.