Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Report execution statistics

Former Member
0 Kudos

How I can generate statistics about execution of report custom on the system? I know transaction ST03 but is not possible to analyze data in a long time range.

I want to generate statistics to undestand if all reports custom present on the R/3 are used or not.

Thank you very mutch and excuse me for grammal errors,

Gianluca

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gianluca,

you could try ST04 > Detail analysis menu > Resource consumption by... SQL request.

Maybe this is useful to u. Pls let us know if it helped. BR,

Alvaro

4 REPLIES 4

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gianluca,

I don't have SAP with me, but have you looked at transaction STAT?

This provides comprehensive detail of activity in your system.

I'm pretty sure that you can filter by program name (in which case you could give z*.

Hope that helps.

Brad

0 Kudos

Thanks Williams but STAT and ST03 are similar.

Do you know if exsist a standard table where are stored information about statistics? Or the system use only files stored on the application server?

Thanks

0 Kudos

Hi Gianluca,

I don't think any real statistics are stored in data base tables. This kind of data really lends itself to being stored in files.

My gut feeling is that if you can't find what you need in STAT, is that there is probably not going to be an easy way of getting what you want.

Sorry couldn't offer you a more positive response.

Cheers,

Brad

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gianluca,

you could try ST04 > Detail analysis menu > Resource consumption by... SQL request.

Maybe this is useful to u. Pls let us know if it helped. BR,

Alvaro