Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Repeat segment in the same idoc

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi!!

It is not possible to repeat the same segment in different positions of an idoc. Is there another possibility of having the same segment than copying the segment?.

Thanks in advance.

regards

Example:

A1 child B1

A2 child B1

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

yes it is there.....you can copy the segments while testing....suppose if there is a segment which have the hirarchial list of 10 ....but in the we19 the hirarchy will display as only one...then you will copy the segment by many times you want

3 REPLIES 3

Former Member
0 Kudos

yes it is there.....you can copy the segments while testing....suppose if there is a segment which have the hirarchial list of 10 ....but in the we19 the hirarchy will display as only one...then you will copy the segment by many times you want

0 Kudos

Sorry, i don´t know if i have explain clearly, i am talking about the idoc definition, i need to have the same segment being child of different segment parents.

thanks in advance

regards

0 Kudos

yaa..

go to we31---->give the segment name ZSEGMENT Choose copy then it will ask for the segment type (master segment) from which you want a copy from them....and save it