Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Remove GUI Status from ALV?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Is it possible to remove gui status from ALV? And is is possible to insert my gui status to alv?

Thanks.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos
if u r talkin about PF status , then u can do it

CALL FUNCTION 'REUSE_ALV_GRID_DISPLAY'
   EXPORTING
    I_CALLBACK_PROGRAM                = W_REPID
    <b>I_CALLBACK_PF_STATUS_SET          = 'PF_STATUS'</b>

FORM PF_STATUS using RT_EXTAB TYPE SLIS_T_EXTAB.

SET PF-STATUS 'STANDARD1'.

ENDFORM.                    "PF_STATUS

double click on STANDARD1 and add ur own status
4 REPLIES 4

RichHeilman
Developer Advocate
Developer Advocate
0 Kudos

I assume that you are talking about Function Module ALV?

Regards,

Rich HEilman

Former Member
0 Kudos
if u r talkin about PF status , then u can do it

CALL FUNCTION 'REUSE_ALV_GRID_DISPLAY'
   EXPORTING
    I_CALLBACK_PROGRAM                = W_REPID
    <b>I_CALLBACK_PF_STATUS_SET          = 'PF_STATUS'</b>

FORM PF_STATUS using RT_EXTAB TYPE SLIS_T_EXTAB.

SET PF-STATUS 'STANDARD1'.

ENDFORM.                    "PF_STATUS

double click on STANDARD1 and add ur own status

venkata_ramisetti
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Yes. See the demo program G_STATUS.

Import Parameter I_CALLBACK_PF_STATUS_SET in the function module REUSE_ALV_LIST_DISPLAY need to bbe set. Please see the below documentation. You can use the same for REUSE_ALV_GRID_DISPLAY also.

Text

Set EXIT routine to status

Description

Passing an EXIT routine tells the ALV that you want to set your own user status. In this case, the ALV does not set its default status but calls the form routine passed with I_CALLBACK_PF_STATUS_SET.

The interface of this form routine must be defined as follows:

FORM set_pf_status USING rt_extab TYPE slis_t_extab

The table RT_EXTAB contains those function codes that are hidden on the standard interface of the ALV.

If the caller wants to use his or her own interface (to offer other functions on the list or transfer existing functionality, for example), it is recommended that he or she copy the standard status STANDARD from function group SALV and make the appropriate changes. Standard ALV function codes always begin with '&'.

Please consult the documentation on the I_CALLBACK_USER_COMMAND parameter as well.

If the default status is used, the ALV hides standard functions that are not appropriate for the list currently displayed. To ensure that this also works when you use your own interface, the ALV passes the function codes of these standard functions in the excluding table rt_extab (see above) when the form routine is called.

This means that the user status should always be set as follows in the form routine:

SET PF-STATUS usrstatus EXCLUDING rt_extab.

Excluding table rt_extab can be appended to include those application functions that are to be deactivated.

The system calls this form routine whenever the standard interface would be set by the ALV using SET PF-STATUS.

If no exit routine is entered, then the ALV sets a status that corresponds to the STANDARD status of function group SALV.

Thanks,

Ramakrishna

Message was edited by: Ramakrishna Prasad

0 Kudos

Have a look at this thread -