Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Release and Reject Preliminary Docs for FV60 in new abap function

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi masters.

I am creating RFCs to display, aprove and reject FV60 Preliminary Docs on workflow.

In order to display some preliminary doc I am already using PRELIMINARY_POSTING_DOC_READ, thats ok, now I need just approve and reject.

Please what are the functions or bapis to approve and reject FV60 Preliminary Docs on workflow ?

3 REPLIES 3

Former Member
0 Kudos

Don't you have standard workflows to do all that?

Look in IMG (SPRO tcode) under the following path and once you implement, standard SAP workflow will do all the things you want to do. If you need some customizing, you just copy the workflow to your own custom one and do it.

IMG>Financial Accounting (New)>Accounts Receivable and Accounts Payable>Business Transactions>Make and Check Settings for Document Parking

0 Kudos

Yes I have standard workflows but I need to create RFCs in order to view and execute those with webdynpro java.

I still didn´t find any functions, bapis or methos to reject or release Preliminary Docs

Former Member
0 Kudos

I solved by myself.