Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Relationship between two tables

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can some one tell me how can i find the relationship between two tables in CRM. is there any transaction for the same. Is it possible to see the data model.

Thanks

Akila.R

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member

Go to se11 and enter that table. Do a where use on the data element searching within tables. It'll give list of all tables using that same data element/field. Chances are you'll find some type of relationship from those list of tables if they exist.

6 REPLIES 6

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

try to generate a view for those tables and take fields from there

Regards

Shiva

0 Kudos

Do i need a OSS developer key to create a view, please tell me the trsan code where i can create a new custom view

Thanks

Akila.R

Hi

No need of access key for this

goto se11 and create a view with starting Z

or

goto SQ02 or SQVI and generate a query

Regards

Shiva

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

By relationship do you mean a <b>foreign key or check table </b> kind of relation?

or do you mean data relationship?

In case you want to know the foreign key or checktable relation, you can go to se11 and display one table and then choose foreignkey/check table tab and see if the other table is present against any field. If yes then it means they have a relationship otherwise you have to check how the two tables are used to determine data relationship.

Hope this helps

Regards

Nishant

0 Kudos

Hi Nishant ,

Could you please explain brief about the Data relationship ......??

I can see the Foreign Key & Check Table relation in se11 .

Since I am in the Analysing phase ,

what are all the details can i get from Foreign Key & Check table kind relations ...??

Thanks

Rgds

Ganesh

Former Member

Go to se11 and enter that table. Do a where use on the data element searching within tables. It'll give list of all tables using that same data element/field. Chances are you'll find some type of relationship from those list of tables if they exist.