Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Relate transaction to query

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello experts ,

I want to relate transaction to my query , how can i do it ?

I know that is wrong to do this from se93 transaction code , because the query generate the program from the beginning when i change my query .

Thanks for your help.

Avi.

8 REPLIES 8

LucianoBentiveg
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Go to SE93, create a parameter transaction to transaction START_REPORT, and parameters:

D_SREPOVARI-REPORTTYPE=AQ; (For querys)

D_SREPOVARI-REPORT=/SAPQUERY/T2G (Your Query)

Regards.

0 Kudos

Hello ,

You can tell me how can i do this ?

I am going to transaction se93 , write the name "START_REPORT" and push on create button , what i

must to do letter ?

Thanks for yours help.

Avi.

0 Kudos

After u click create it will ask for start object there u select the last option "transaction with parameter"

the provide values as specified above by Peluka

кu03B1ятu03B9к

0 Kudos

Hello ,

You write this : "D_SREPOVARI-REPORT=/SAPQUERY/T2G (Your Query)"

What is mean ? i write the name of my query here or the name of report that generate after i was create my query ?

Thanks for your help.

Avi.

0 Kudos

check the answer given by kishan singh in this thread

it will answer all ur queries

кu03B1ятu03B9к

Edited by: kartik tarla on Mar 3, 2009 7:58 PM

0 Kudos

use se93 ,Enter name for Tcode you want to create -ztest for example .then choose parameter transaction and OK,choose START_REPORT for transaction value in 'Default value for' section and CHECK 'skip initial screen' check box .

at buttom of screen you must select this options:

D_SREPOVARI-REPORTTYPE : enter this value : AQ

D_SREPOVARI-REPORT :name of usergroup which query assigned to it,notice that you must enter this name with 12 character then if your user group name is ZREZA you have to enter 7 space after this name and at 13th poistion enter G.

-

> ZREZA G

D_SREPOVARI-EXTDREPORT : name of sap query report.report created with sq01(zqu_materila for example)

save you work and you can execute tcode.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can create a Tcode for a Query using Report "SAP_QUERY_CALL".

First create a Z-Tcode for report "SAP_QUERY_CALL". Then create another Tcode with option "Transaction with parameters" and assign the previous Tcode to the second tcode. Also assign Query name & User roup in the parameters.

Regards,

Navin.

Former Member
0 Kudos

use se93 ,Enter name for Tcode you want to create -ztest for example .then choose parameter transaction and OK,choose START_REPORT for transaction value in 'Default value for' section and CHECK 'skip initial screen' check box .

at buttom of screen you must select this options:

D_SREPOVARI-REPORTTYPE : enter this value : AQ

D_SREPOVARI-REPORT :name of usergroup which query assigned to it,notice that you must enter this name with 12 character then if your user group name is ZREZA you have to enter 7 space after this name and at 13th poistion enter G.

-

> ZREZA G

D_SREPOVARI-EXTDREPORT : name of sap query report.report created with sq01(zqu_materila for example)

save you work and you can execute tcode.